What does TTC do to prevent and tackle bullying?
We use a range of measures to prevent and tackle bullying including:
- A student-friendly anti-bullying
policy (in student planner)
- The PSHE programme of study includes
opportunities for students to understand about different types of bullying and
what they can do to respond and prevent bullying.
- Tutor time provides regular
opportunities to discuss issues that may arise in class and for form tutors to
target specific interventions
- Whole-school and year group assemblies
help raise students’ awareness of bullying and derogatory language.
- Difference and diversity are
celebrated across the school through diverse displays, books and images. The
whole school participates in events including Anti-bullying week, Black History
Month and LGBT History Month.
- TTC values of equality and respect
are embedded across the curriculum to ensure that it is as inclusive as
- Stereotypes are challenged by staff and students across the school.
Please click here to report any concerns to our Directors or Learning Please click here to report any concerns to our Student Support Managers