Special Needs Facilities:
- Both campuses have disabled
- Both campuses have a hygiene room
that provides facilities for showering and changing. This room also contains a hoist.
- Both campuses are fully
accessible due to a lift system and overall changes to the sites.
- Columns and poles are colour
coded in yellow/black to aid identification for Visually Impaired students.
- Stair treads are regularly
checked and colour coded if needed.
- Personal Evacuations Plans are
written up for every student with a disability, in the event of a fire.
- Learning Support Assistance will
accompany identified students on trips, visits etc. where necessary.
- Annual Reviews are conducted to
check on the progression and entitlement of students.